Friday 6 September 2013

Shot by a jealous husband


The fact that my GERD(Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease) is cured by eating a Ketogenic Diet is no small potatoes, GERD is painful, but over time it causes Barrett's Esophagus, a condition that is a precursor to esophageal cancer. I was treated for 2years with Omeprazole, a proton pump inhibitor; it stops the production of stomach acid. I still had reflux, but it didn't hurt, I've woken up choking on my own vomit, wouldn't mind so much if I'd been boozing, but that was sober!!

After 2 years on Omeprazole I started getting dizzy spells which got really bad, I was losing control of my limbs and couldn't speak, I thought I was having strokes, like a typical man, I tried to ignore it LOL Then I read an article that explained that without stomach acid, magnesium can't be absorbed, magnesium is a vital electrolyte and a deficiency affects the nervous system as above. Doctors should be aware of that!!


I chucked them in the bin and ordered some magnesium and went back to Gaviscon. It took nearly a year to begin to feel a bit better, I still get dizzy spells. Also Gaviscon ain't cheap and I was consuming a big bottle every week. Going ketogenic was amazing, no acid reflux, yet the quacks tell you avoid fatty foods?? I've also found out that this is common in the on-line ketogenic community, most drugs for most things get chucked in the bin LOL I've chucked my BP Meds too, my BP is in normal range now.

Food producers and food manglers, Big Pharma and Big Medico don't want this to happen, they need people to eat shit and get sick to make a profit!! Governments want people to get sick and die to save on age related costs. Bollocks to that, I'm going to live to be 125yrs and get shot by a jealous husband LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment